Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

Scrap of Fabric Challenge

Having a bit of fun, found these small pieces of interesting fabric in the charity shop and just loved  the colour and texture. So I thought OK lets have a bit of fun and set up a challenge for Gilli and myself  to make something from this piece, it is quite small approx 14" x 13". adding extras if required.
I dont know why I do these things but enjoy them really as it makes a break from other pieces on the go.

So this is what I came up with, adding a piece of fabric for the lining.



So its over to you Gilli to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic - harder for me now because I've seen yours and really need to think outside the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe in the box!! it could hold the answer. LOL X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...