Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Sketchbook making


Had some playtime again! So enjoyable to be able to create and makes me feel good. Had a really great time pulling out papers and tissues and bonding  and stitching. My favourite thing to create at the moment is book covers, I just feel they are wonderful little pieces of art.  I had my mate Gilli over to mine for a day, and this is what I made, we just seem to bring out the best in each other and have fun bouncing ideas around.




 This is another project that has been sitting in the cupboard waiting to be made up. It was a case of finding some fabric that did the box justice and I think at last I found it.  It was quite a nice project to make and dont know why I kept putting it back in the cupboard !!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...